Saturday, January 9, 2010

Art Show at Poor John's Cafe !


I have a show up!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

It's titled Of Martyrs Heros & Beasts, and I invite everybody to come and see it! It's so fun to have some new work to show, and so far i've been really pleased with the reception. I've already sold two pieces. Yay!

It's at this AMAZING cafe (where i happen to be working !! ) called Poor John's Cafe, at 1610 Queen St. W, in Toronto. It's a really cool place, with great food and awesome staff and customers. I'm so proud to have my stuff up. The boss, John Silva, let me have a show there two years ago, and he's a pretty great fella to let me show again. Both he and his wife Christine do art as well, and have had their own (individual) show's up recently. So, this cafe is one to check out for interesting and diverse art practice in general.

Of Martyrs Heros & Beasts is up from January 4th-31st, and we're having a small celebration/meet-and-greet/art party next Friday the 15th of January. From 6-9pm. All are welcome and encouraged to come and drink with me and my buds. It's going to be fun! Come and check out the art, too.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Erin! Your work is just beautiful. I'll definitely be coming to the opening so I can get my hands on one of your paintings before they're gone!

    ReplyDelete